Please find answered for the most asked questions.
Q: Can you help with Moving offices and Businesses?
A: Yes, we can arrange moving services for all kinds, offices, warehouses, businesses.
Q: Can you provide Someday moves?
A: Yes, we always have movers available and waiting for your call to move out and help you with your move. However, giving enough notice would help us organise better.
Q: Do your move operates on weekend?
A: This is subject to availability, but it can be arranged, even during official holidays.
Q: Do you also help with packing?
A: Yes, we can pack your items as well as Moving, you can have the packing materials delivered to your house prior the moving date.
Q: We have some fragile items, can you help with moving them?
A: Yes, be it artwork or musical instruments, no worries. We’ve got the means and know-how to help you move even the most fragile of items.
Q: What can you not move?
A: We do not transport hazardous materials, live animals, perishable goods, and waste.
Q: Is your service insured?
A: Yes, the removal specialists who will carry out your move have public liability insurance up to £10,000,000
Q: Do you provide storage? and is your storage secure?
A: Yes we partner with some storage companies, your belongings will be taken to a secure storage facility with 24-hour surveillance.
Q: Do you also provide End of tenancy cleaning?
A: This is a service that we can arrange for you. Keep in mind that for this service to take place, the property has to be emptied of personal belongings. You can get end of tenancy cleaning from our cleaning website.
Q: How can I get some kind of Discounts?
A: If you use more than one of our services then you can get 10% on each service, example, if you use moving and end of tenancy cleaning services together then you will get 10% discount on both of the services.
Q: What is video survey?
A: It is important for us to understand the scope of your move. The number of belongings and furniture, and all. That is why we can arrange a conference call so you can show us around your place and tell us exactly what shall be moved.
- Reschedule upcoming service jobs
- You can change, the time and date of an upcoming scheduled jobs by contacting our office, you can do that by emailing our office at email@example.com. We do 12 hours’ notice to reschedule a booked job. If you change the time or date in less than 12 hours then additional charge will occur.
Q: What is the cancellation policy.
- You can cancel upcoming service job by contacting our office during our working hours or 24/7 on our live chat. You can also do that by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org then we will email you back with a cancellation notice.
Q: How can I rate the service received?
- You can leave your feedback about the service you have received by calling our office. We are always here to hear from customers. You may also leave your feedback on our Trustpilot Page Hello Services.
Q: Do I need to pay before the service day?
- You don’t have to pay prior the service day, you can make the payment on the service day. However, if you prefer to make the payment in advance you can do that in certain ways which is described in question 5.
Q: What are the methods of payment.
- We accept varies payment methods which include:
- Cash Payment,
- Bank Transfer to our company’s bank account
- Card Payment over the phone
- You can also visit our website and make online booking.
Q: What is the availability like?
- We normally have availability for short notice jobs as well. However, we recommend you book 2 days in advance. Note: We can accommodate same day and emergency jobs too.
Q: How do I get a receipt for the service I have received.
- All our receipts and invoices are done electronically, so as soon as the job completed you will get a receipt to your email address.
Q: What happens if something is damaged?
- In an unlike event of damage to any possessions caused by us, we are insured up to £1,000,000.