MOVING SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Customers Use of Hellovans.com. hellomovers.co.uk.
By using any of the websites above you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- 1.1. HelloVans.com provides a platform that offers its customers the customers a free quotation for a man and van/removal service providers all over the United Kingdom.
- 1.2. Customers accessing this site must be of adult age (18 years and above).
- 1.3. As a customer upon booking our services you agree to the terms and conditions below
- 1.4. if you decide to book make booking through our website, you are required to comply with safety features.
- 1.5. Although the website is made accessible for the purpose therefore structured, we are not liable to give notice or reason of closure or suspension.
- 1.6. The terms and conditions are bound to change or amend without notice.
- 1.7. This website is for use of only stated services. Any illegal dealings, abuse or fraudulence will be dealt with legally.
- 1.8. This website and its contents are copyright property of www.hellovans.com and are not to be duplicated.
- 1.9. Hellovans.com contains links to other websites to third parties provided for reference purposes. By using third party website services is outside our jurisdictions hence we are not liable to any misappropriations that may occur from their use.
- 1.10. Our terms and conditions are legally binding hence we will not hesitate to take legal action if the terms are breached.
- 1.11. Hello vans will not be liable for any personal injury or in extreme cases death occurred during or after the process of using the service caused by negligence or accident.
- 1.12. We will not be responsible for Misrepresentation and fraud experienced during the use of this site.
- Moving day
- 2.1. Customer is responsible for choosing suitable van for their moving needs. Hello vans can also help determine the right van upon request and in reference to your stated content quantity and content type.
- 2.2. Packing of items is the customers responsibility otherwise the customer can request booking service on the website
- 2.3. Customer is required to make parking arrangements to facilitate convenient loading and offloading of goods. Customer is therefore responsible for any parking fees and fines incurred during the service provision
- 2.4. Home appliances e.g. Washing machines, dishwashers, fridge-freezer and cooker are customers responsibility to sort out Plumbing and installation.
- 2.5. Furniture dismantling and assembly is customers responsibility. If you require extra service in that regard, please visit our site.
- 2.6. Hello Vans operate on zero tolerance policy of abuse towards our drivers. If this is experienced the driver holds every right to terminate the job with immediate effect.
- 2.7. Ferry costs are not included in the quote hence the customer is responsible for ferry booking and cost.
- 2.8. Carrying goods up the stairs are subject to extra cost. Please refer to our website. Stir charges do not apply if there is a lift.
- 2.9. Travelling in the van: This is not allowed but in some circumstances the customer can request the driver. This however does not warrant the customer to alter abuses on drivers driving skills or comfortability of the passenger seats in the van. This service is not charged but as a form of courtesy. The driver is not required to provide a child sit so for instance of child seat requirements customers provide their own child car seat.
- 2.10. Loading goods in the van: if the customer decides to load the goods in the van, Hello vans is not responsible for any damage, loss or breakage during load, offloading or transit.
- 2.11. Access to new property: Accessing the new property is the customer’s responsibility we are not committed to create new access i.e. by breaking window or door this is the customers responsibility customer is supposed to view Accessibility in adverse before they move in dates and make necessary arrangements for Accessibility.
- 2.12. Recycling center: It is not the responsibility of our drivers to dispose of your unwanted items or garden waste to the recycling center. If you wish for our driver to carry out this service, please make necessary arrangements in advance i.e. by checking out the fees in card by Vance and in the case of garden waste make sure it’s properly packaged you also need to make sure that day recycling center is open for the vans Accessibility on the intended day. This service this service is only available upon request upon request and at an extra cost.
- 2.13. Change of booking time: We do not guarantee flexibility with change of booking time. If you need to change a booking time, please contact the driver directly. The driver’s details or contact details are to be found on the driver’s profile.
- 2.14. Service completion: It is advisable for both the customer and the driver to inspect the van after completion of moving to make sure that this nothing left no customers item is left in the one before they driver leaves the destination. This this will prevent any loss of customers item or false claim from the customer in an unfortunate circumstance.
- 2.15. Delays: If delays are caused by the customer e.g. due to lack of keys to the new property or unfinished parking etc. the customer will incur extra charges as part the driver’s assessment.
- Copyright (content)
- 3.1. Hello Vans has exclusive copyright of each content in the website except the third-party links. Our website contents are therefore not to be used for any commercial purposes. Copyright laws are applicable such rights are reserved
- 3.2. Hello Vans is licences as our trademark hence you shall not acquire or use it.
- Service fees
- 4.1. Payment is subject to completion of the service. This is applicable if the customer is paying cash on the day otherwise if the customer opts to pay by card or through bank transfer you are required to make payment in full before the service is provided.
- 4.2. extra fees are charged for every extra 30min from the original quoted.
- 4.3. Cash payments must be paid in full to the driver upon completion of the service
- 4.4. VAT is not applicable at this moment.
- A: You can cancel your booking for free of charge if you allow 72 hours before the starting of the job.B: You will be charged 30% of the total value of the job if you cancel the service within 48-24 hours before the starting of the job.C: If you cancel the job within 24-10 hours before the starting of the job, you will be charged 50% the total value of the job.D: If you cancel the job less than 10 hours before the starting of the job you will be charged the total value of the job.
Methods of cancellation:
You can cancel your booking via your online booking portal or by calling our office, emailing or through the live chat during our working hours.
- We require 24-hour notice to reschedule a booking.
- For amendments in less than 24 hours there is 30% fee payable
- Parking, ULEZ , Congestion are not include in the quote.
- We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well being of our operatives. If we are not made aware of this before arrival and we are unable to carry out the work as a result, the Customer will be charged a 50% of the total value.
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- The Customer can reschedule or cancel the appointment over the phone, using the online booking portal if the booking has been made online, on our live chat by speaking to one of our customer services or by emailing us.
- 7.1. in the instance of Promotion or discounted price, the demand is likely to increase hence the search facility could get backlogged. In such instances if the customer confirms moving time as flexible then they will be assigned to a different driver with the same price to avoid booking cancellation or pending.
- 7.2. if at all Hello Vans cannot recover your booking or transfer the booking, Hello Vans will fully refund any monies paid without delay.
- 7.3. If the driver is delayed to the collection address, Standard policy on delay will not apply as this does not apply on discounted quotation.
- 8.1. Hello Vans, is not a free service. If the customer refuses to pay the driver, legal action will be taken, and the customer will be barred from use of our website indefinitely.
- 8.2. Failure to make payment will want Hello Vans to register your details with blacklist credit agencies. This will in turn have a negative effect to your credit rating.
- 8.3. The driver has the right to hold your goods for unpaid service. This will incur interest, storage cost and legal cost on top of the monies owed
- 8.4. We reserve the right to disclose any information to law enforcement authorities as we deem appropriate.
- 8.5. We do not store credit/debit card details as standard; however, we reserve the right to recharge a debit/credit card in the event of non-payment.
- 9.1. We highly recommend you leave a feedback for each service completed. you also have an option to rate the service provider. Reviews are limited to one review per service completed
- 9.2. Feedback are meant to act as review to their service provider. Threatening the service provider that you will give a negative feedback is against our terms and will be dealt with accordingly.
- 9.3. All feedback are welcome positive and negative but in instances where the negative feedbacks are suspected to be form of malice who was the service provider, or the company investigation will be conducted, and action will be taken accordingly.
If the customer is not satisfied with the service provided kindly follow our conflict resolution procedure before leaving a negative feedback this allows mutual understanding and correcting the wrongdoing.
www.hellovans.com is a site operated and owned by Hello Services Limited. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number. 12004893. The Terms and conditions of this site are legally binding to the Customers using this website www.hellovans.com.
- 10.1. Hellovans.com is not responsible for any claim made against the service provider and claims should be dealt between the two parties, the customer and the service provider. We will do our best to and coordinate between the two parties if such unlikely incident happens. We are a comparison website and we do not operate the moving or provide the man with a van service so we suggest all customers do check the insurance with the service provider is needed.
Booking confirmation terms and conditions.
By using our service you agree to the following terms and condtions:
The following terms and conditions will be emailed to you as part of your booking confirmation, if you receive booking confirmation via SMS please refer to the following terms.
Note: You can extend your hours on the moving date until the job is complete.
We will not refund the unused hours initially booked.
For any amendment in the booking please give us 24 hours’ notice. There is no fee to cancel the job 24 hours before the moving date. However, if you cancel the moving job in less than 24 hours before the moving time then there will be 50% of the total amount cancellation fee.
If customers have assistance on their side for the moving service, we are not able to guarantee or service as there will be other parties involved within the matter.
Customers are required to inspect the van when loaded and unloaded to ensure the van has been 100% emptied and taken from and to the properties.
Regarding any issues you have about your service you received please ensure this is reported within 24 hours of the service taking place otherwise hello vans is not able to investigate any situation.
Parking is NOT included in the price, nor is the congestion/ ULEZ if property is in zone.
Parking space for one vehicle is to be arranged by the customer.
To check if you are in congestion/ULEZ zone, please use the following link:
If you have any questions in relation to your booking, please do not hesitate to contact us here by email or you can call our office Monday to Saturday from 9AM to 5PM
Updated July 2022